21 January 2012

something new to do

I'm taking a stab at blogging. Not because I have a big desire to write for the masses, or hopes of quitting my day job, or even because I think I have such an interesting life. Really, I just want to be able to keep track of the things I do and be able to reference them from anywhere. And a blog is the prettiest and most organized way to do that. I'm calling it joie de vivre because that's always been a favorite sentiment of mine "joy of living" and that's pretty much what I intend to post here. Anything related to the simple things in life that make me happy and I want to document. Most of my posts will probably be home projects or recipes but there will almost certainly be some shameless yorkie-poo pics too. I can't help it that Mosby is so darn photogenic! Anyway, if you're reading this you're probably already my friend so hi! how are you? And if you're not, wow I can't believe you're here but we can be friends too! Hope you enjoy my little adventures, I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment