21 January 2012

who is this Mosby fellow anyway?

Oh Mosby, sweet little Mosby. Well the very short answer is he's the love of my life. Creeeepy. Okay so he's just my dog but he's really awesome and cute. See?

Yeah, he basically gets whatever he wants. He's a 2 year old half yorkie, half poodle and 100% maniac. His full time job is snuggling, playing with his hundreds of toys and giving me a reason to get giddy excited to come home from work every day. Even at only 6 lbs, he can keep up on a 5 mile hike and he has a habit of looking at you like you're a total idiot, when you're being a total idiot. He knows, it's weird. He also is a little bit psychic because no matter what time I come home from somewhere, I'll often get a text from my sister when I'm about a mile out saying "Are you close to home? Mosby just woke up from a deep sleep and is staring at the door". He's a mama's boy and I'm okay with that. It's only annoying like 20% of the time. So that's my little buddy. It's a lot of work and took away some of my precious freedom but I wouldn't trade him for the world! Well, except that day he peed on my couch (!), that day he was free to a good home.










1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He is a love! That face...you just can't get mad at the face. :-) Love the blog girly!! Can't wait to follow you in your journey of living the good life! XOXO

    ReplyDelete